Saturday, October 22, 2011

Down 6 Pounds!

After a long medical hiatus, I'm down 6 pounds in 4 days!!  Of course today isn't my official weekly weigh-in, but I just couldn't resist the call of the scale.  All I can attribute it to is 10 minutes of power walking, carefully watching my calories and faithfully checking in with my weight loss buddies each day.

Over the past week I've been using the awesome free iPhone app, "LOSE IT," for tracking my exercise and meals...as well as my weigh ins.  For determining calories burned during my power walks, I use yet another awesome free app, "PEDOMETER," then enter the results into Lose It.

I was surprised at what a difference calorie counting and a bit of exercise can do.  Not only is the weight dropping off, I seem to have more energy.  Hopefully, this loss wasn't a fluke and I'll continue to drop more cumbersome pounds!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment